Tuesday, December 22, 2009

lvl 90

So I finally got to lvl 90 on LoveGuardian. I got that 1k expertise and popped a x5 mastery and spammed that last class of support to re-attain my god missed class 5 enhancement.

I know tons o ppl are lvl 90 but to me, lvl 90 was that 1k expertise I so desired to get my class 5 enhancement back. I lulz at ppl who say they cant rambo jiko without reflects because reflects make jiko knockback which = longer to kill but now no one can complain.

I did a speed 4 king run with the new build and the reflects with LoA are to die for <3. We had enough time on our incenses to do a 32 king run but cleared the room instead.

The new santa pants have sparked an new gear build for me to heal 1k+ outside of pvp and still have 140 int, but me and my poor funded self (who refuses to farm) can't get the required gears so that goal is still postponed.


I wanna say I have attained the ultimate support enhancer build but knowing that leads to flames and competition, I'll shut up and let ppl think what they want. Besides, my clanmaster Kororo has made his enhancer alt and its only a matter of time before it outshines me (QQ)

I worked on my alt for a little bit. He has hexing and 2.5 enhancement but I don't have enough expertise nor will to work and give him regal so for the moment I have been taking pleasure in plvling LoveGuardian's demons and preparing demons for the alt as well and god don't remind me of the crystals he needs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment