Thursday, March 31, 2011

Musical Times of LoveGuardian

So we had a pageant show at Holy Cross College. I decided to enter.

I was suppose to be a shoe in for the win, but I lost to a guy who rapped an original song that bashed Holy Cross.

The 4 judges were; the dean of students, vice president and president of holy cross, the chairmen of billing/payments, and lastly our president of SGA (student government association).

For some reason; they all think the winner should be a rapper who's white and bashing the institution you represent.

O well, in the end I got runner up and many people thought I was awesome.

I ended up playing "Goodnight Julia" from Cowboy Bebop. The end was something that I did for a friend last minute just for him.



*Clickity Click Click*

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment