Thursday, March 3, 2011

Despressing events

So Lately I been a bit depressed.

Lacrosse was going well for a while but lately with juggling of school, lacrosse,gym, and a social life, with homework. It's getting harder.

I have felt like I have gotten WORSE wit each passing day and it's taking its toll on me emotionally.

My dad is leaving for China again and left me with 500 bucks to survive spring break until he gets back. I'm not sure where I'll be staying or who I'll he staying with.

Currently the plan is to ask the dean of residence to stay on campus all of break and go work out at The Rock at Notre Dame all day all week to get as buff as I can in that short week

Not exactly how a spring break should be spent but lately I haven't been in chipper moods.

The new allods patches make me want to quit, tough I hope they wont all come at once and maybe I can tolerate it if they come over the span of a few years.

Me and Steve aren't really seeing each other anymore. We kissed and I didn't really feel any sparks. I'm also not one who's going to chase someone or stalk em so since he stopped txting me I won't ponder about why and just move on.

Idk what I'm missing in my life but it feels like I been empty for the last couple days and I can't seem to decipher why is this the case.

I'm so done with Holy Cross College.

I got a E-mail 2 days ago from IU Bloomington and it said I got accepted so I am DEFINITELY heading there this fall after this semester is over.

-LG...out

No comments:

Post a Comment