Friday, April 1, 2011

More Musical Times of LoveGuardian

Yesterday was Open Mic Night. Pretty much a Talent show with no winner.

I decided to be ambitious and play Apologize by One Republic. I registered to play at 7pm and after class it was 8:15 pm.; the concert started at 9pm haha. Didn't have much time to learn it.

These are actually on my facebook, I already can't wait for the next Open Mic Night.







Not sure if you have watched the "Sexy Sax Man" but a friend wanted me to pull off something like that. Since today is april fools, I did happen to run around playing this song without getting in trouble haha. But I also played this at Open Mic night WHILE Ripsticking. If you don't know what a Rip Stick is, just imagine a skateboard with 2 wheels on it instead of 4. Watch out Sexy Sax Man, you got stiff competition from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment