Friday, March 25, 2011

Woops! forgot about this.

Wow time has flown. I have been so busy.

FASFA was due a couple weeks back. I sent mine in and they gave me a scholarship because I met the requirements. More for me ^.^.

Our first lacrosse game is going to be this saturday in Ann Arbor, Michigan somewhere. It's a 3 hour drive there...and another three hours back. We will have 2 games this day back to back.

If we lose both games, we are out of the championship run, which will suck.

I have about 1 month and a half left of college before break comes. I need to buckle down a lot for my grades. I do miss allods a bit haha.

I hope the month will breeze by like this one did. Anyway, I'm still alive and doing well.

On a last note:my friend FINALLY uploaded his songs on youtube for all to hear. plz listen to me and comment your opinions on his music/like em/oogle over em/be amazed.

Racoon Jay's Channel

-LG

P.S. aeriagames sent me an email today about stupid promotions and crap..its like as though if they want me back hahaha. I got about 30 or so e-mails that must have been saved up or something and they forgot to send em...most were promotions;topic following (from like the ancient ages) and stupid stuff....Sorry aeria...I ain't playing your shit anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment