Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hate school

self explanatory.

I'm not on allods much if at all anymore. I play more on my alt (Sacredsunrise) then Loveguardian anymore.

My alt is a pally and for now my idea is to go the SS build route. he kills things really fast.

Doesn't really even need incense but I use it anyway because with incense everything gets 2-3 hit haha.

I got my friend to play it because Vindictous is down for the count as of lately. He is rolling a mage on the tennesse server as well so I'll be able to help him a bit.


Went on my first date in a very long time last night. The guy was pretty swell. Names Steve and he's 22, about 2 inches taller then me and has the most cutest blue eyes ever (Since we all know I fall head over heals to blue/green eyes). For now he goes to IUSB.

Me and Synthess had a talk over the phone about my sexuality last night. I told her I had a 3 strike rule before switching genders. 3 girls,....then switch and go through three guys and repeat. Not saying I'm a whore or anything; hell I haven't even completed this cycle yet. I already had three girlfriends...just happened to be that my last ex lasted a year before it crashed and burned. So I think this Steve is number two. I like him a lot actually. We're going to be seeing the movies on thursday which I find slightly romantic ha. He's also thinking about applying to IU Bloomington for his master's degree which is where I want to go in the fall so I gotta say I found myself quite a keeper. I got those butterfly feelings so while I'm on cloud 9 I hope and really really hope he likes me back haha.

Anyway, School sucks. I feel robotic, depressing, and horrid. I think Steve though may be able to keep me occupied haha.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment