Monday, February 7, 2011

Doing this for a friend

He's a friend of mine.

Aspiring musician and I consider him pretty talented. If you ever hear his vision for music you would know that he has a purpose in life and that he will eventually be an important impact in life.

Anyway, all he really needs is people to listen to his music, be a fan, and find someone in the music business crazy enough to take a chance and listen to his songs and back him up.


Anyway, 1 step at a time. I just want to help spread his music.

If you like his music, be a fan and just support is all I ask. It's pretty good music. I personally the song: "Sick"


The songs are downloadable so that just makes it easier for you to hook it into your itunes library and Ipod and spread the song.


Click here to go to facebook page.

For now, he's an underground artist.


If there's the smallest thing I can do , it could at least be helping getting his songs known by a measly blog which I assume barely anyone reads anymore haha.


-Loveguardian

No comments:

Post a Comment