Saturday, December 18, 2010

Grade Report!!!!

A- = Public Speaking Class
A =Spanish
A- = Latin American Literature
A = Service Learning
C+ = Global Perspectives


So these are my grades for Fall 2010. I'm not even going to vent about that C+ on my shitty report. I already vented enough about it today. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

Anyway, my gpa this semester is a 3.6 which is great. It beats the 2.9 gpa last semester and the 1.1 gpa the semester before (Thank you Aeria and your Megaten for almost making me a drop-out).

Anyway, with my new uber GPA, I applied to IUB today. It was online and ask very vague questions. Almost made me feel as though if I was just another somebody. Which I am, but I am an individualized somebody lol. But O well, it's expected from a school of over 30,000 students. All I am interested in really is their lacrosse team to be somewhat decent when I join.

Newayz, Jeff and I are approaching our 1 year anniversary soon. We been fighting more recently. He thinks I'm cheating on him. Not really gonna spill it all on this blog but it's more or less me telling him that I want more from him. I actually wanna go out with him and do shit..not cuddle at his house all the time ...which is nice but sometimes I wanna go outside, in public....and do shit...anything...long as it's together. Also tired of this...in the closet shit....It feels like living a double life. I kinda just want everyone to know so that I can publically be seen with him and not give a damn. But I can't cuz he's in the coast guard and might lose his job.

I just really hate the situation we have. Half of me loves him to death but the other half of me sees that this relationship is logically not going to work out in the end. Especially with me going to IU Bloomington next year 4 hours away and him being promoted soon and reassigned elsewhere. It almost feels like these events are telling us it's time.

O well, kinda think it may be time to end it anyway, cuz next semester is going to be my busiest with lacrosse and 21 credits being taken. I'm not even sure if there will be an available time unless I just plain out move off campus and move in with him =P. (oh how that would be awesome).

I might just have to suggest that to him lol.

LoveGuardian

No comments:

Post a Comment