Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Break!!!!

Anyway, didn't work out at the gym a lot this semester. I did get drunk a few times XD.
I cannot wait for Lacrosse season to start. I spent about 120 bucks the other day buying protein powder, multi-vitamins, and vitamin gummy bears <3.>
Anyway, post-end of the yea pic of me. Note that I was at a party and kinda drunk lol. If you look closely you can see my body turned a lil red. Asians get red when they are drunk (faill).


I got 500 bucks from my dad as a pre-chrismas gift. I'm hoping this is to spend on my own and not towards my spring 2011 books. Cuz then it's not really a chrismas present at all XD.

Anyway, Jeff's kinda like my dad...doesn't wanna play the guessing game and wants to know what I want for Christmas. I told him all I want is my two front teeth and him. He said he's getting me something one way or another so I may as well say something I want.

If that's the case I either want this kool ND jacket that's worth like 125 bucks or a weighted outfit. (you know the shorts and vest that have lead wieghts in them that you can wear to get in shape. Would be great to run in to get in shape or wear on a daily basis so that when you do take the weights off, you become fast as fuuuckk).

So, finals are over for me. Christmas Break is in effect. For some reason starcraft is being mean to me XD. I may look at HON to see if it works on MACs. (also have the regular pc next to me, if anyone has any suggestions XD. Someone did suggest LOTRO)

My dad lost my dog during his trip to Taiwan....I went home today and was expecting to see a cute jack russel waiting for me with puppy dog eyes and barking with enthusiasm wanting me to pet it.

Alas I was greeted by no one, and now I have no companion to keep my belly warm at night when it sleeps on me and nothing to wake up to in the morning =[. (and no it's not gay, a sleepy puppys face is the most cutest thing to wake up to).

No comments:

Post a Comment