Monday, May 9, 2011

Finals Week/ Hell Week.

I always find it ironic how I end up in predigamentaly ironic situations. Out of 5 finals; I am exempt from 4 of them. Unfortunately, I have a C+ in Public Relations; my grades in his quizzes being D-A-D-A-C-B. I know there's a trend. So even though I don't have to take this final; I have to in order to raise that C+ into maybe a B- or even a B.

Then there's my psychology final which I also don't need to take. However as it currently stands I have a B in that class. Her rules are that if you are exempt; your final can replace your lowest test score. Out of 4 tests; my lowest test score was a 40% due to the fact that I studied chapter 5+6 over a test on chapters 3+4 (supreme failure). So I have to take the final to replace that score and all I need is a 70% to get an A-.

Lastly there is a retarded chemistry final I have to take which I am not exempt from. This final is where I will need a miracle due to the fact that I think I have a C or a D in the class (or I'm being paranoid.)

Anyway, I cannot wait to head back to allods when I get back and school is over.

I was on a few days ago just to say high and catch up. I feel really unmotivated to play catch up with my warden again. Everyone is level 45 while I linger at lvl 42.

I love my pally alt way more then my own warden at this point. I finally got Sacred Sunrise on him and it is absolutely devastating. Most of the mobs die in 2 hits; retribution > Sacred Sunrise. No runes yet either.

I wonder if I can get my pally to be my main cuz it is way more fun.

P.S. . . . . how the hell do you make gold with this new patch? I was looking at the rep gear in the new land: 391 gold per epic piece? There has to be some way of obtaining that largely amount of gold without farming right? . . . .Someone please share cuz the price tags alone make me want to give up on my warden. Not to mention I still linger at lvl 4 runes...I'd like to fund them at least to lvl 6.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment