Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free at Last!

Finished college today. I am currently sitting next to about 8 bags of clothes and possessions. I'll be returning home in about an hour or two. Transferring from one prison to another.

I am so very anxious on getting back to allods. I don't even think I'll be unpacking. I've also gotten my boyfriend interested in allods as well, not sure how this will play out but I do have Sacred Sunrise; a pally holy build alt waiting if he wants to duo.

Ironic because allods has gay marriage now.

If you're wondering why I havent talked about this particular man; it's cuz I was never sure on where we were going. Though things seem to be more deeper now. I'm not sure if our relationship will last when I go to bloomington; but rest assured he's set the bar very high.

Anyway now that I'm free from college; my only concern is what my final grades are, getting my license, and working on my bloomington registration classes lol.

This summer will most definitely be a blast.


-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment