Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1 year older

It was my birthday last Monday; the day after Easter haha.

I turned 20 and now I'm at the uncomfortable age of not being old enough to drink but also but too old to be considered a teenager. Kinda a drag.

There's one and a half weeks left of school and I will be returning to allods. The patch is killing me with excitement as I really want to discover new and more meaningful builds with my warden. I also want to work on my pally and have a friend who is joining it with me.

Our lacrosse team has only lost one game so far; we're heading to the championship finals. Our last games are this saturday and if we win; the championship game on sunday.

I hope to dear lord that we win championship again. It would be a nice way to end my years at Holy Cross College as I transfer to IU bloomington in the fall.

Anyway, Love you Rezardi

-LG

P.S. Pearz should stop watching Anime and posting about it.....I miss the bragging and gloatings, and critisizements of other players. O wellz

3 comments:

  1. Nothing to brag about when I'm not playing any MMO. We are considering moving to a new MMO< super psyched about Dragon Nest. Watched quite a few PVP videos and the fights seem to be based on your build and hugely on your skill.

    ~Pearz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy b-day, man.
    Kinda late, but whatever. lolz
    Love you too, bro. <3

    -Rezardi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragon Nest eh? looks kinda like a copy of mabinogi just with better graphics lol. I might look into it. Pvp looks kool but not so much pve; just looks like a smash fest.

    ReplyDelete