Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Temporarily Taking My Leave from Megaten/Cloud9

Sooooo..........

College started, and after spending a week reflecting on myself here, I realized that I need to focus on what really matters in life to be frank.

You won't be seeing me on megaten for the remainder of this school year.

I gave my password and account to a trusted friend (he knows who he is lol) and for the moment, it's making some productivity for when/if I come back.

I'll miss you all, hope you don't forget me, or think I quit.

I love and adore the clan I'm in and the friends I'm surrounded with and want to thank everyone and anyone who I knew or knew me for a wonderful time.

This will be my last blog post until I have re-appeared back / something in rl is aweseome that I have to tell you.



(secretlys wants 300k bp T.T)

Your Friend

~LG out....for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck :) I'm taking a leave as well, though I think it will be permanently.

    ReplyDelete