Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cloud 9 here I come

So Celu Gold is inplemented...but its brokenz....so more boredom for me.


I grow impacient with my tarseques growth charts and participate in endless macca-wasting (though fast lvl rewarding for my turtle) 4 king speed runs to blaze through his lvls as fast as I can so that I can hasten my plans on other demons that seem to stack up endlessly as this 1 demon isn't even done yet despite cheating him of 3 different growths. (sad thing is I'm the only one in the party that doesn't incense myself but my demon v.v)

I am starting to grow tired of megaten now, the people are great, and I love the clan I'm in and stand as the proud submaster. The ppl in the clan are also great and pervy just like I am( or have learned to deal with my pervyness lulz <3). But it seems that I've reached my limit, there doesn't seem to be any other way for me to be better then I already am with my current build and can only grow better with gear bonuses/effects and other then that, I'm finished.

I did have an alt and "was" going to indulge in making a law regal enhancer for fun but...my ambition died unexpectidly...and its currently a synth in the making.

So far the only thing tieing me to that game is the clan, the community which I love, pvp sorta, and my demons (maybe celu gold..and maybe the new demons I have to wait for...)....I feel like I just met a wall where the road ends. I haven't decided to quit just yet and retire...but the thought has become more frequent.

College starts this monday, so I won't be on so frequently as I currently am. Whether your going to be happy about that or sad, it's real life v.v.

I already considered about quitting hockey because of the sickening 9pm to 1 am practices (yes you heard right) that drained me so much and then deal with classes in the morning. Sad to say I think being in hockey has costed me lowered grades then I expected last semester (hockey is fun...but yet again real life has no future for me in hockey..)

My New Year Resolution was to get a 4.0 GPA to make up for this slightly lowered gpa last semester and then try to find out what my major is and go into the never ending spiral of thinking what I want to do with my life/job/career/transfer into new college/ ect ect ect.

Thinking about that makes me want to quit mmorgs all together sadly but my head is full of self contradicting feelings and me being the most undecisive kid in human existence can't side with either feeling (which triggers my never-ending spiral of thinking what I want to do with my life when I have no idea what thing I love more to do)...sigh...

So I registered for Cloud 9 at first as just a joke for when I'm bored...but seeing as megaten gets a lil more boring everyday....and I have many things to do that I havent done yet, but on the flip-side have nuthing better to do because there is nuthing to do....(haha contradiction right there) ...I registered and have downloaded Cloud9. (the confirmation key was a bitch -.- I had to send it like 5 times to my Email before it accepted)

I plan to learn a little bit / wing it all while I'm at it and be a noob all ova again and "plan/hope" to jion up with pearz and her buddios in this "fun" sounding drama of pvp pvp pvp pvp which has drawn me more and more away from megaten.

btw....what's a thoth tarot?

~LG

1 comment: