Monday, January 25, 2010

Current Life

Well...first week back I quit hockey....

I got tired of the 9 pm to 1 am practices on mondays and wednesdays which leaves me totally drained for the 8 am classes I have the following tuesdays and thursdays not to mention my father heavily dissaproved me even being in hockey (though now I know that its MY life and not his...took a week of reflecting to realize this)

After a week or so I decided I wanted to join back up into hockey just for the remainder of the hockey season but sadly my number and roster spot was given up to a new incoming player in the new semester. When I called my coach, he said that he would have to talk to some ppl and ect ect....but inbetween the lines I believe I'm SoL on it.

But I'm happy that they won thier last 2 games...cept last night they lost and I heard 1 of our players got suspended for 3 games for using racial insults on the referee....smart...suspended for 3 games...when theres 4 games left...lol he should quit lol. I also heard some not so good gosssip that 3-5 of the players are meeting with our atheltic director and may be quitting because of the coach...I hope that doesn't happen. The team is a good bunch of ppl...I shouldn't have quit.

Anyway...as Hockey has become a closed chapter in my life....Lesson learned for me is that no matter what, it's my life...and I cannot have my father control it. I refuse to be the loser kid in the corner again whos on the outside looking in on what could have been, it's time I take my own initiative. I'm not about to live my life wondering what I could have done, I want to live it knowing I did everything in my power to accomplish some shit. I don't care how big my balls need to grow for denying every obstacle in my path but if I have to drag 2 balls inbetween my legs that are the size of titanic itself, then so be it.(bad mental image I know).

Lacrosse season starts up in Febuary, I been pulling 2 a days at our campus gym. daily workout is 4-5 miles with a steadily increases speed on the treadmill and then hit the wieghts afterwards and finish off with situps/pullups/upperbody machine workouts.

I been using the AMP protein shakes as well to try to speed up my body build a little bit to try and prepare for lacrosse season. Atm, I'm standing at 155 pounds which is great seeing as the beginning of the year I was only 140(my goal is 160).

Anyway, still havent decided my major...though I am starting to panic. I am thinking about a business major to be save but that means I need to gtfo of this college and find a more suitable college with a better name: A and also find one that has a lacrosse/soccer teams in it for me as well: B.

The megaten community looks a bit down lately even though I haven't been on since college started. I skimm through the posts and they become less and less. Just hasn't been the same since JoLt left us it seems. Even I myself addmittingly have been thinking about just quitting...but again... for the sake that I adore the clan I'm in and the ppl in it...I think I'll stay as long as I can.

Irrelevant topic to switch to: I need a girlfriend...or boyfriend...I don't really care of the gender lol. It sucks being single....I don't know who has what...whos been with who...and frankly I don't have the time to go searching the whole campus or doing something retarded like EHarmony lol.
Blech...I'm like a Jersey Shore Italian lol, My schedule is Gym/Sleep/Homework...never ending cycle...There's a sign in sheet that athletes use to check in so that the coach can keep track of thier workouts....I been to the gym so many times.....that when I quit hockey..the attendant at the counter didnt even ask if I was in a sport and just handed me the Hockey sign in sheet. I still sign in the sheet just to send a message to coach that I still go to the gym and that this sign in sheet only looks pretty because I fill up all the slots in it lol.

Anyway...Hope you all in Megaten are having fun.

~LG out

No comments:

Post a Comment