Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hai!....*Beatz you*...Bai!

Today Pearz came back for a short moment.

Everyone said hai....everyone said omg miss you....everyone said "heard awesome things about you"...even "omg pearz the o mighty great one"

.....all in all...everyone worshipped her...and enabled and gave her all the ego that she demanded =P.
(I guess blogging about it also further enhances this fact of her greatness doesnt it? haha I'm just as guilty as the rest =P)

I got to pit my Sacredsunrise against her warden; Thaze.

Needless to say the first few matches were really just warmups since pearz had to learn how to play again.

then after a few rounds I got my butt handed to me on a silver platter.

Only when I switched gears to full str and used a str pot did I even stand a chance against her.

As Rozetri said when facing me: "You're built to kill me."

Pearz's Thaze was literally "built" to kill me XD.

Call of the Wild...those 3 nasty lil pussaykitties just ate me and through my barriers. The whole deciding factor in the match was if I could survive the next 57 seconds of hell from those poor kitties....and i can tell you know about 80% of the time I didnt survive haha.

The only time I ever won was if my Surge could do a full heal and allow me to focus on hitting more.

It also didn't help that Thaze had lvl 2+3 runes....I cried when combat log showed : "Surge has healed you for 4k (critical strike) 5k resisted 4k nullified (good fking game)."

Other times Surge healed 18k (after I went full str gears) and was a insta-win button.

Overall: Thaze was built to kill me...haha...and I lost ....the endgame score was like Pearz 15 - LG 5.

So it was nice....pearz came back....gave me a licking...and made killing me look like a piece of cake ...with one hand....then left...making me QQ....


....oh allods god...can you PLZ for the christ of love....fix our pally wands?

Nice seeing you again Pearz!

-LG

P.S......I want your cc chips plz....lol LG needs better runes. True story.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, btw

    Thaze = Pally
    Mhaze = Warden

    Get my smurfing accounts right!

    ~Pearz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha funny cuz a week ago a warden from league side just randomly gave me 200 chips. I made 433 332 runes on Sacred and now he does a lot more healing and damage.

    I'm totaly up for re-matches haha.

    ReplyDelete