Thursday, June 23, 2011

2x exp gain event in 3 hours.

So the Allods fan page on facebook got their stupid 62,000 fans and are implementing the 2x exp even all week.

Loveguardian is 450k form lvling to 46....so its kinda a smack to the face haha.

I have been raising my alt "SacredSunrise" a bit. He's a lvl 27 pally now. I intend to keep him lvl 27-28 forever as a lowbie pvp contender. (speaking of which there are some pretty dumb imps who feel empowered when they can kill you 9 vs 1. At the same time we got some very twatwaffling leaguers to feel the need to come and gank lowbies when they are lvl 30s. It's kinda frustrating).

Anyway my pally is a pure holy pally; no finesse. Frankly I consider my pally the strongest lowbie pally there is. I faced Tri's pally alt around a week ago and lost horribly but after some stat changes and a Water of Death for a build change; I faced him last night with an undeniable win each time. The most Game-breaking thing about my pally is the surge. The Surge is rank 2 accompanied by r3 canons allowing me to spam Surge if required to do so. Each surge is a 7-10k heal (mind you my hp atm is only 13k). I even managed to duke it out with Rezardi's scout; Rezscout and the ratio to beating him is about 1/1 and he's 1 lvl above me and can use 45 str pots while I mingle with 23 str pots. The funny and most sad thing about my pally is his ability to rape people of the same level with higher runes. I've seen, faced, and killed many leagues/imps who have WAY higher runes then I do (I only have lvl 1 runes).

My plans for this pally are to find someone capable of making lvl 27-28 purple epic pieces to make my pally .... (whatever is above being OP).

Anyway tomorrow I will be lvl 46 on Loveguardian and will need ANOTHER water of death to re-arrange my build. I don't exactly know what I will do this time; but I do know it needs to be balanced for pvp and pve cuz I do not want to respect every week for GT and AC.


I also got my regalia (thank you Rozetri) and I will admit fullheartidly that it has made my life considerably easier. This one week alone I got my first Myth pants, and 2 new legend pieces (head and shirt). I'm becoming more balanced stat-wise and really the only thing holding me back form full potential at this point is the dam lag I get from mass pvp QQ. I spend all my keys every week to get all the gear I can. I'm finally starting to feel like I am catching up to certain individuals and even caught up to others.

Now if only I can complete that gem quest.....


P.S. Quadrillax added me on facebook. Bro-mance > Rezardi's bro-mance. Sorry rezardi =P..

-LG

2 comments:

  1. The problem with SS build is that get gets destroyed by Stony resilience on warriors. Tri can explain it more to you since I reskilled Thaze to SS build once.

    ~Pearz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warriors were nerfed as of...forever haha. Stoney is not as strong as it use to be. On lvl 46 warriors that stoney only depletes 3-5k at best; god knows how less on lowbie lvls.

    The only problem with a SS build frankly is....its not as bursting as a physical pally.

    The MAIN way to kill is by placing DoTs...aka atonement/condemnation/racial Zealous blow (condem being the most hurtful).

    The only burst dmg a holy pally has (as for my build at least) is a righteous word followed by a SoJ and then Sacred Sunrise.

    Atm a holy pally is frankly only stalemated by healers.

    The pally I own crits 14k surges now; which is 3/4 of my full health. I can beat other pallies that are lvl 30-31 (or frankly any character almost with the exception of a competent warden)

    Tri's played a pally for a long long time. Him admitting defeat to me was basically the ultimate pinnacle of my lowbie toon lol.

    -LG

    ReplyDelete