Saturday, November 13, 2010

IU Bloomington

Looked at IU Bloomington College and it seems like a great college. I'm a communication major but they have 20 different majors inside that criteria, which is awesome if I want a specific degree.

They also have physical education/fitness majors/minors and a major/minor in saxophone too (I played saxophone for 9 years so)

I am thinking about doing a communication major of some sort...and then 3 minors in philosophy, physical fitness, and saxophone XD (I work out alot so I may as well get credits and a degree in it for kicks eh? XD)

Anyway, I'm transferring there hopefully next year, but first I gotta take 19 credits this year and 9 more credits in the fall (or so I am planning) and try to get as many credits as I can.

I have 26 credits now...taking 15 credits this semester...19 next semester..and 9 in the summer.

So in the end before transferring I will have 69 credits total, which is practically a 2nd semester junior, but I'm going to loose at least 6 credits (that I know of) when I transfer, leaving 63 credits...so in the end I'll be on track to my 4 year graduation.

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment