Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Champion; Ziggs

Recently a new champion came out from League of Legends. Ziggs the Hexplosive Expert.

If you want my honest opinion he's almost like a brand; heavy heavy ap burst damage. His passive is almost identical to Lux.

I do enjoy playing him quite a bit but the scaling of his AP might be too much to handle.

Riot might be nerfing his AP scaling in the future but I hope not.

Along with the Ziggs patch was a NERF on my LEE SIN (WHY?!?!?)

The reduced his passive...so really why have the passive? as well as reduce the based damage off of his Q spell; Resonating Strike. I fail to see this concept due to the original plan of Lee Sin was the understanding that it was meant to be a ganker champion. The damage is based off of the missing health of the opponent; so yes, gank.

In any case I believe Lee Sin might have lost some capabilities but not utility; I however am now less motivated to play him.

They also buffed Jax to be able to proc his stun sooner then the 2 second timer; I would consider this a buff. They've been playing around with Jax these last few patches as though if they can't seem to get him right.

I wish they would release more support based champions. Soraka, Sona, Taric, Karma, and Janna off the top of my head are probably the only champions in the game that are capable of healing the team. I do certainly wish there were more choices to pick from (Nidalee also heals but I've never seen a support Nidalee lol)

-LG

No comments:

Post a Comment